Summit Springs Educational Foundation (SSEF) was established to support the students and staff in the Springs Charter Schools network. Each year the Foundation awards competitive scholarships to students who wish to further their education at a university, college, or trade school, as well as grants to teachers and staff who embody the school’s mission and values and go the extra mile in their service.
In the state of California traditional public schools have the benefit of full funding per student and a facility provided for them. However, public charter schools, like Springs, are not funded at the same level as traditional public schools. Charter schools are called upon to produce better outcomes with less money, and in most cases, are required to provide for their own school facilities, often creating a considerable funding deficit. This is where Summit Springs Educational Foundation can help.
Your contribution to the Summit Springs Educational Foundation will supplement personalized learning and innovation programs and will contribute to capital campaigns for critically needed facilities and equipment as follows:
- Science and technology for real-world learning- capital equipment such as 3d printers, lab materials, and student-run business start-ups.
- Parent Education events – Summit Springs supports our annual “Ignite! Parent Development” convention.
- Facilities Improvements – When there are facility improvement projects that can’t be met by the general fund, Summit Springs hopes to be able to donate money to complete the project.
- Clubs and Sports – Starting up a new opportunity for students often requires new equipment, training or affiliations. Summit Springs would like to provide students with alternative opportunities to shine.
- Theater and Arts – Springs Charter Schools care about the whole student and believes that the arts are vital to understanding self and others. With the help of Summit Springs, Springs Charter Schools can provide rich arts electives to students.
- Innovation and Personalized Learning – Summit Springs believes in helping teachers and students make their dreams a reality through teacher and student grants.
Your generous gift to the Foundation will be a tremendous blessing for all the students and staff at Springs Charter Schools. You can specify what program(s) you wish to support or simply allow the SSEF to use them as needs arise.
For more information contact:
Mr. Louis Fetherolf, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ms. Andrea Pasolini, Board Member, at email@example.com.
Summit Springs Educational Foundation is a charitable, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID# 47-2116248. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org